Our focus is not to simply point out compliance issues but also to help curate solutions and aid in avoiding pitfalls.
First, services tailored to accommodate:
- public entities
- design professionals
- business owners
Second, superficial or comprehensive:
- Want us to examine a single component or every individual element of your entire design/building/facility as a whole?
- We will present you with our findings.
- Then, you decide on a course of action.
Lastly, thorough and experienced:
- Your project will have the personal attention of a CASp, Certified Plans Examiner, Certified Building Inspector and former accessibility contractor.
Need help curating solutions?
- Adding the experience of former accessibility contractor gives us the ability to provide a union of product and field installation experience to code compliance and an insight into your local jurisdiction.
- This multi-dimensional knowledge helps us forecast pitfalls and the ripple effect one element has on another.
- So when we see a compliance issue we’re not just thinking “it’s wrong” we’re thinking
- What installation options do we have?
- Can we use equal facilitation?
- Is there a code exception that may give us an exemption?
- What can we expect from the local enforcement agency?
- Logistics, implementation, cost, risk, etc.
ICC and DSA certified
- DSA CASp (Certified Access Specialist)
- ICC Commercial Plans Examiner
- ICC Commercial Building Inspection
- ICC Commercial Plumbing Inspection
- ICC Commercial Mechanical Inspection
- ICC Commercial Electrical Inspection
Inspector and Plans Examiner with multiple jurisdictions
- 112 room Residence Inn
- Lincoln Auto Dealership
- 3 Story Senior Care Facility
- 4 Story Public Housing
- Countless Retail TI’s
- New 9 Building Retail and Dining Center with Pavilion
- 104 room Homewood Suites
- Maserati Dealership
- 475 unit Covered Family Dwelling Development
- 4 story Senior Housing
- Numerous Medical TI’s
- New PG&E Training Building & De-Energized Substation
- Mall Parking Facility
- New Civic Center Building
- 2 story PG&E Training and Dining Building TI
- PG&E Facility Site Improvements
- New Private School
- Vehicle Fueling & Retail
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (both general public and assigned)
- Dining TI’s for Starbucks, McDonald’s and others
Title II Public Entity Experience
- Foothill-De Anza College
- San Leandro USD
- City of Sunnyvale
- US GSA and others
- Our plan review process is completely digital
- We offer both digital and onsite inspections
- We provide an online digital project record available to everyone on your team or just authorized users
- builders, installers, designers or owners
- pictures, video, code sections, links and whatever else is necessary at your team’s fingertips
Personal Attention from a CASp
- Every project, regardless of size, will be personally managed by a CASp.
Have a project or just want more information?
Fill out our contact form and we can email or call, whichever you prefer, with the information you need.Get more info