Our focus is not to simply point out compliance issues but also to help curate solutions and aid in avoiding pitfalls.
First, services tailored to accommodate:
- public entities
- design professionals
- business owners
Second, superficial or comprehensive:
- Want us to examine a single component or every individual element of your entire design/building/facility as a whole?
- We will present you with our findings.
- Then, you decide on a course of action.
Lastly, thorough and experienced:
- Your project will have the personal attention of a CASp, Certified Plans Examiner, Certified Building Inspector and former accessibility contractor.
Need help curating solutions?
- Adding the experience of former accessibility contractor gives us the ability to provide a union of product and field installation experience to code compliance and an insight into your local jurisdiction.
- This multi-dimensional knowledge helps us forecast pitfalls and the ripple effect one element has on another.
- So when we see a compliance issue we’re not just thinking “it’s wrong” we’re thinking
- What installation options do we have?
- Can we use equal facilitation?
- Is there a code exception that may give us an exemption?
- What can we expect from the local enforcement agency?
- Logistics, implementation, cost, risk, etc.